Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Hint of Fall




After parking my car to attend a quilt guild meeting yesterday morning, I grabbed my iPhone to quickly capture this hint of the season to come.


Here's one final image using the Moku Hanga app on my iPad.  Besides selecting different borders and intensifying colors, you are able to change the width of the subject's edges.  You may also select from different "styles" to change your original image as I did with this yellow daylily photo. 


I had intended to spend today quilting, but it was just too lovely to be indoors. Speaking of quilting, be sure to mark your calendars for the Herring Run Quilters' Guild, Inc. 2014 Quilt Show: "With These Hands: Celebrating Silver." The show will take place September 20th from 10 AM - 5PM and September 21st from 10 AM - 3 PM at the Norwell Middle School, Rt. 123, Norwell, MA. There will be 150 beautiful quilts on display to delight the eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment