Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Very Snowy Tuesday



     Wouldn't this make a great photo for next year's Christmas card? I totally agree, but unfortunately, my card for this year also features a different red ornament. 


      It snowed most of the day on Tuesday bringing us about another six inches. The tough driving led to the cancellation of our camera club's holiday party. I had been looking forward to seeing a slide show made up of photos by members who had gone on our most recent Italy trip. It's always fun to see what fellow photographers captured. I'm sure it will be shown sometime in the new year.


Anyway, when I let Emma out yesterday morning I grabbed my iPhone to grab these photos. The quality is really quite good. Here's another and if you look closely you'll see Emma and me. 


     In the afternoon I attended a Christmas program at the parochial school that one of my little cousins attends. It was joyful with wonderful singing. The children in their costumes were adorable. My favorite were the kindergarten and first graders singing "Rudolph"and "Up on the Housetop" with their construction paper brown antlers and red noses! Too cute!!!
     Later, my quilting friends met for a lovely dinner at Trattoria San Pietro in Norwell. This was my first time at this restaurant, but I know I'll return to have the grilled pork tenderloin which I sampled.  It was delicious. My dream job would be as a food tester; then I would be able to sample a little of everything before making my choice. :-)



2 comments:

  1. shame about the party being cancelled ... wonderful pictures though xx We here in the UK are being battered by wind and rain.. and some hail stones .. rather keep that than your snow though xxx Have a wonderful time at Christmas x

    ReplyDelete