Friday, June 29, 2012

Cool Colors for a Warm Day


     The weather over the next few days here in New England is expected to be in the nineties, but you won't hear a word of complaint from me what with all the rain folks have been having in Florida and all the wildfires in Colorado. I'll take hot, humid, hazy New England.
 
     Here a few spots of cool color.


     In the same color family . . .


     Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of this rose, but it has been faithfully blooming in my garden for years .


     Emma is now six months old and a total joy.  She's  always trying to be "helpful" while I'm gardening,  making holes and digging up my newly planted flowers. I'd much prefer that she just  play  a supervisory role, but nevertheless, her company is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment