Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Three Quick Things



    #1 - Besides being St. Patrick's Day, Saturday is also International Quilt Day. To celebrate, The Quilt Show hosted by Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims from March 16 -18 will allow everyone, members or not, to view for free any shows numbered 100 through show 913. These shows feature some of the brightest stars in the quilting galaxy.  I have subscribed to this web quilt program for a couple of years and really enjoy all that it has to offer. If you love quilting, take this opportunity to check out a few programs.
     #2 - Occasionally you spot a job that you know you would just never want to do. Driving past a tax place this morning, I spotted some poor soul dressed as the Statue of Liberty complete with an oversized head and crown. He or she stood there waving to passing motorists. Though this person appeared to be an enthusiastic waver, I know this is one job that I would never want.
     #3 - I won't have time to celebrate International Quilt Day by doing any quilting, but by the end of this weekend, I may have some happy news to share. Stay tuned.



1 comment:

  1. waiting x... Im with you NOT a job I would want to do... would have to be pretty desterate x

    ReplyDelete