Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside


     Our fifty degree days have disappeared, and the cold is now with us. Katie doesn't even seem to mind wearing her coat when it is this cold out.
     There haven't been any posts this week as I have been quite busy. On Tuesday, I had a lovely lunch with a group of fellow retirees at the Inn at Bay Point. Wednesday it was dinner with my quilting friends. Thursday it was dinner with the Dancing Queens, another group of friends at Not Your Average Joe's. On Saturday night,  I went with two friends to another friend's home to watch the big game between The Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots.  It wasn't even close, 45-10 on a bitter cold night in Foxboro. This morning I did a search to see how the Denver papers would report the game. One used the word "ruthless" to describe Bill Belichick; nah . . .  he isn't ruthless, just brilliant!!! Tom Brady's performance along with the rest of the team was masterful. Finally, today I attended a 'berry' cool Strawberry Shortcake themed sixth birthday party for my cousin's little girl. What a busy, fun week!

1 comment:

  1. I think you and Katie need to go for a long walk to use up some of the calories from all those lunches and parties!! Will keep you walm xx What a fun time you have been having xx

    ReplyDelete