Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kindergarten Christmas Nativity Program

     This morning I attended a wonderful presentation at the parochial school where my cousin's children had gone to school. Now one of my cousin's granddaughters is a kindergartener at that school. To see those little ones portraying the Christmas story was truly heartwarming. It seemed as if each kindergartener had a small speaking part, and all delivered their lines with assurance. Their singing of the many carols was also bright and enthusiastic. What struck me most were all of those beautiful, innocent, beaming little faces. I am so glad that I was able to attend the performance; I only wish that my cousin could have been there. How she would have loved it. I'm sure she was watching from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment