Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Arabella, The Good Witch


   
      A couple of years ago I took a doll making class with Sandi Bard at the Herring Run Quilt Guild in Norwell, MA. The project that time was a winter inspired doll which I completed. At that time, I also purchased a pattern for this witch. The body was completed at least a year ago, but I didn't get around to finishing it until this Halloween season. Stiffy was used to coat the hat to get it to stand up. I love how the hat turned out! I decided to name her Arabella because that seemed to be a good name for a good witch. The pattern is actually called "Willow and Licorice," and you can visit Sandi Bard's website for information should you wish to obtain this pattern.

2 comments:

  1. Che bellissima strega!Complimenti e un felice
    halloween !Vania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her Janice. You did a fabulous job!!!!

    ReplyDelete