Friday, September 16, 2011

Cape Cod Day Trip


    Today was a perfect 10 weatherwise with blue skies and cool, crisp air. Two friends and I headed to Falmouth for the day. First we went to the Shining Star Bike Trail where one of my friends joined me for an hour's walk while our other friend sat on a bench near a pond enjoying the scenery.


      Next it was on to the Flying Bridge for lunch outside on the deck.  It was very cool and breezy, but once September rolls around there is a need to enjoy every last moment possible outside.


Later we drove along the water and stopped at Nobsca Lighthouse.


     My friends never mind when I take photos, but it also probably helps that I am the driver. :-) This last photo was taken at Quissett Harbor.


     After a bit of shopping on the main street, it was time to head home. All in all, it was a lovely way to spend a beautiful September day.

No comments:

Post a Comment