Friday, February 4, 2011

A New Quilt Shop in Town


     It stopped snowing long enough yesterday to check out the new quilt shop in town. Heart in Hands  opened on Feb. 1 during the midst of our most recent storm. I'd say that was a good omen as things can only get better  for them. The building is bright and airy and the owners are warm and friendly. Two of the owners are shown below, and the third owner was outside shoveling. For times and location, visit their webpage, heartinhandsquilts.com.
         Also while outside shoveling, I spotted this icicle arrangement in the bushes which run along my foundation. I wish I good have had a little more light on the subject, but as it was I had to twist myself into a pretzel to get this shot.                
             

No comments:

Post a Comment